Saturday, December 19, 2009

Real Organic Hot Chocolate


I was in the supermarket this morning with a few hundred other snow-loving people and I was stocking up on the neccessities. I thought I would pick up some hot chocolate. Snow seems to put me in a hot cocoa mood. Well, it had been awhile since I bought hot chocolate. I picked up the Swiss Miss and looked at the ingredients. Wow! I couldn't believe how it is so processed and artificial. All the brands are terrible. Here is my dairy free alternative to this dilema. I just made some and it is so yummy and easy. You can use organic cow's milk too.

1 Carton of soy, almond, hemp or rice milk

1/2-3/4 Cups of Organic chocolate

1/4 Cup of Agave Nectar

1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt

Put all ingrediants in a saucepan and stir until chocolate is disolved. Do not let the hot chocolate boil. Cook for a few minutes and then serve! No artificial anything. And it warms the heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment