Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Be Well, Laura L Mix-Free Sample While Supplies Last




Here is my favorite healthy snack and I am going to mail you a free sample if you send me your email and address. I will add you to my free newsletter list. If I already have your email have a friend send me their email and have them mention your name.  I will mail both you and your friend a free sample. Remember I need your address so send it to me via my website. Here is my mix recipe.

1/4 cup of Inca Berries (available at Whole Foods or Elements of Life-online) These dried berries are full of anti-oxidants

1/4 cup of Cocao nibs (available at Whole Foods or other health food stores)-These are the nuts where chocolate comes from. They are a great source of magnesium and fiber.

1/8 cup of slivered or whole almonds-great source of protein

1/4 cup of brown rice crispies (health food stores)

Mix all ingredients in a small bowl or baggie. Enjoy on the go or have with a cup of green tea!

For your free sample visit my website here. Fill out the form in the "Contact Us" tab. Please include all your info. Remember if you are already on my list have a friend email me and you will both get a free sample.  Send me your info with a message in the "memo" section of the form. This offer is good for 24 hours only. Hurry up while supplies last!!! Continental US Only!

No comments:

Post a Comment